Wilson Funeral Home was established in 1928 by Noah “N.W.” Wilson. He was quickly joined by two of his younger brothers, Harry “Dimmer” Wilson and Woodrow Wilson. Wilson Funeral Home has been family owned and operated since the very beginning in 1928 and it is now in the 3rd generation of the Wilson family.
A lot of things have changed since 1928 but not the professional services and the courtesies the Wilson Funeral Home staff has provided for so many years. The Wilson family has always strived to do their best to go above and beyond to help families in their time of need with honest, ethical and dignified service. This is a tradition that has been passed on for three generations.
Wilson Funeral Home serves all of Southern Illinois and is very proud to say that since establishment in 1928 it is still a Family Owned and Family Operated Funeral Home.
The photographs to the right show part of our heritage.
Wilson Quartet members standing left to right, Les Barnett, Noah N.W. Wilson, Ray Hutton, seated left to right, T.L. Smith, Gilbert Hanle.
Wilson Quartet standing left to right, Ray Hutton, Gilbert Hanle, Noah N.W. Wilson, Les Barnett, Earl Throgmorton.
Old Wilson Funeral Home and Professional Vehicle Fleet
Early Wilson Funeral Home Staff, standing left to right, Mattie Wilson, Noah N.W. Wilson, Hazel Wilson. seated left to right, Woodrow Wilson, Dimmer Wilson, Mathew Maller.
Current Wilson Funeral Home
300 Main Street | Karnak, IL 62956 | Email: email@example.com | Phone: 618.634.2241
Copyright © 2015 Wilson Funeral Home